Monday, November 15, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!

Seriously best night ever.

Dunn Bros One-Stop-Shop night on 45th street was a huge success! After 3 weeks of checking out of the world and never blogging I can honestly say that the night was amazing.

Thank you for coming out, thank you for buying things and thank you for complementing my creations. I feel amazingly blessed!

I will have an etsy store coming in the next 2 weeks. So please check back! If you saw something you like or have an idea of something you want made please please please don't be afraid to contact me. mae.sewing@gmail.com I ship anything for free... well unless you order bricks, then we will have to talk :)

Maybe I'll see you at Grace Lutheran on Thursday from 5-8 or maybe even in Valley City on Saturday from 9-4. Who knows?!?!?

1 comment: